- The Trauma-Sensitive Approach to Sport, Recreation, and Physical Education
- Sport as therapy and “the hook” to teach life skills.
- DtG Level I Skills & Level II Skills - DBT & ARC for Sport and Life
- Building a Doc Wayne Culture
- Tips for Value Adds - How DtG can build competency and strengths within your program and in all aspects of your player’s lives.
Recent and Upcoming Workshops and Presentations:
- Roulier, Rebekah. The Use of a Therapeutic Curriculum In Physical Education. American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance Eastern District 2012 Convention. Valley Forge, PA. (February, 2013). To register click here: http://www.aahperd.org/about/districts/eastern/convention.cfm
- Roulier, Rebekah, Valila, Nikki & Cohen, David. DBT: Sports in Behavioral Health Treatment of Youth. Massachusetts Human Service Providers’37th Annual Convention and Expo Caring it Forward. Boston, MA. (October, 2012). To register click here: http://secure.providers.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=453
- Roulier, Rebekah & Kristen Rasmussen. Girls on the Field: How to Successfully Balance Your Life as an Adolescent Female Athlete. Moving Tradition’s Celebr8-U Conference. Newton, MA. (April, 2012).
- Roulier, Rebekah & Pike, Emily. The Use of Sport in the Behavioral Health Treatment of Youth (2012). Symposium for the Northeast Atlantic Sport Psychology Conference, Philadelphia, PA
- Cohen, David & Roulier, Rebekah (Panelists) Young Minds Behind Bars: The State of Mental Health Care within the Juvenile Justice System. Sponsored by Wheelock College (Boston, MA-December, 2011)